It’s frustrating enough to shop for every day clothes, never mind lingerie. I mean, trying to choose between three different brands of cotton underwear is a chore, right? Now you have to find something sexy to wear for a photo session?!!
Don’t be afraid to ask a friend for their advice and we are ALWAYS available to talk you through the hard decisions. In fact, the first thing you receive from JLReis Photography after booking your session is our “What to Wear Guide!”
Start by figuring out the look you’re gong for: Dramatic, sexy, classy, pinup, bridal, or completely unclothed. Figuring out your boudoir wardrobe can be exciting! Choose your favorite colors and try on plenty of various types of lingerie.
- Wear a plain colored dress-shirt tied at the waist, it looks great with underwear or shorts!
- Not ready to take it all off? Wear an oversized sweater teamed with thick knee high socks or even thigh highs and heels
- Wear a jersey from his favorite team combined with shorts and knee socks. A bonus for you if you have his favorite players jersey or one from his HS glory days!
- Corsets fit any figure, especially a plus-size one and JLReis Photography may have the largest selection of corsets in NE Wisconsin
- Don’t be afraid to try out bodysuits, thigh highs, stockings, knee-high socks, high-waisted underwear, and slips. You’d be surprised to see what flatters you the most!
- Heels are a popular choice! Even a pair of cute tennis shoes can be spunky and fun! Stay away from flats/thong sandals and remember, we have over 50 pairs of shoes in size 6 to size 11!
Here are a few online shops that I recommend for amazing lingerie, but keep in mind that there are some local stores that have great options, such as Target, Victoria’s Secret, Torrid, Kohl’s and even Walmart! I’ve gotten some GREAT finds at local thrift stores, too!
We are booking boudoir shoots for July RIGHT NOW. We only book 8-9 sessions per month so that every client gets the personalized experience necessary. We want time to create your tastefully sexy albums and wall art that shows off your best features!
Schedule your session by July 31 and pay only $300.
If you want to have an amazing album or framed photo to present to your love on Christmas morning, you don’t want to wait ‘til the last minute.
Your session fee of $300 covers EVERYTHING below and acts as a non-refundable retainer to reserve your date.
- Half hour pre-planning session
- Access to the Studio Closet
- Up to 5 wardrobe changes
- Your favorite music playing in the background
- One hour camera time
- Step by step pose coaching from Jackee & Pru
- 10 Magazine quality edited digital images printable up to 5 x 7in images ($200 value)
- $50 print credit to use toward additional images (albums, wall art, canvas)
- Up to 60 images to choose your images from**
Professional Hair and Makeup with Pru from Rustic Cuts & Co may be added at an additional charge ($100 value)
Pay in full or make two $150 payments.
**Additional prints, digitals and other products are sold separately
**Water sessions are an additional $100 and take place at Hayman Falls in Shawano County (afternoons) and Neshotah Beach in Two Rivers (early mornings)