So your boudoir session is done, now what? Of course, you could post them online or give some to your significant other. But have you considered wall prints?
It’s the perfect way to see your art up on the wall each day. Not just that, but these can serve as daily affirmations of your strength and beauty.
A few ideas of where someone can hang these up:
- The closet wall on your significant other’s side – or your own side!
- Grouped prints above your bed
- One large picture in your master bathroom
- A private hallway or walking space
We are booking boudoir shoots for July RIGHT NOW. We only book 8-9 sessions per month so that every client gets the personalized experience necessary. We want time to create your tastefully sexy albums and wall art that shows off your best features!
Schedule your session by July 31 and pay only $300.
If you want to have an amazing album or framed photo to present to your love on Christmas morning, you don’t want to wait ‘til the last minute.
Your session fee of $300 covers EVERYTHING below and acts as a non-refundable retainer to reserve your date.
- Half hour pre-planning session
- Access to the Studio Closet
- Up to 5 wardrobe changes
- Your favorite music playing in the background
- One hour camera time
- Step by step pose coaching from Jackee & Pru
- 10 Magazine quality edited digital images printable up to 5 x 7in images ($200 value)
- $50 print credit to use toward additional images (albums, wall art, canvas)
- Up to 60 images to choose your images from**
Professional Hair and Makeup with Pru from Rustic Cuts & Co may be added at an additional charge ($100 value)
Pay in full or make two $150 payments.
**Additional prints, digitals and other products are sold separately
**Water sessions are an additional $100 and take place at Hayman Falls in Shawano County (afternoons) and Neshotah Beach in Two Rivers (early mornings)