It’s been a minute since I’ve run a marathon, so here’s all the information! Because I’ve had to cut my hours I’ve been booking on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I know it can be difficult to get away for 3-5 hours on a weekday. These marathon sessions give you the opportunity to experience the fun and get some great photos in a shorter amount of time! You’re getting a lot of bang for your buck with a marathon!
Everything You Need To Know About The Boudoir Marathon
- Sessions take place at the JLReis Studio in Seymour, WI, in studio or on the patio depending on the weather
- The offer is ONLY for VIP group members and those on the mailing list
- I am accepting 3 slots per day
- Prudence Walker of Rustic Cuts & Co will be providing hair and makeup touch-ups on the day of your session. Touch ups include a hair fluff and emphasizing your eyes and lips
- Currently sessions start at 11am and will be booked approximately three hours apart.
What’s the Price & What do I get?
For $350 you will receive:
- 45 minute boudoir session
- Up to 3 outfits (depending how fast we are)
- Access to the Studio Closet
- Hair & makeup touch up by the talented and beautiful Prudence Walker
- 12 exquisitely edited 4×6 prints in a pretty little gift box
- Your chosen images in digital form w/a print release
- $50 credit toward additional prints, albums and even our popular mobile app
Why Should You Do A Session?
I’ve heard over and over that the main reason most of you have never have booked is the issue of confidence. I hear you. Trust me, I know how it is to feel like I’m not worthy of taking the time and spending the money to do something for myself. I do this so you can see that you ARE worth it and having these photos will go a long way towards reminding you what you can look like and how you can feel if you give yourself permission.
How to Book :
- Email me to secure a slot
- Pay your invoice to to secure your spot
- Boom, done! Once payment is made you’ll receive emails on more specific details and other info to help prepare
IF you don’t get a slot for this boudoir marathon, I may be hosting Halloween sessions in October!
OR you can always book a normal boudoir session (either at your home or the studio).