Emily and drove down Oshkosh way on Saturday to attend Ashley Busalacchi’s Winter Chill Vendor Event. It’s been a minute since I’ve been to a vendor show and I’d almost forgotten how much fun they really can be. A group of women get together to network and share their products and services and after a few hours? They’ve all learned something about the others.
I was also reminded about how passionate women can be about the things they love. I learned how to make a new snack mix, I’m trying to get rid of the bags under my eyes (I don’t have a problem with wrinkles – thank God – but those black circles!), ate a brownie (or two) that tasted like a Rumplemintz shot and got some good ideas for gift bags (ooh, those bath bombs!!)
If you have a problem downloading from this page, PLEASE go here: http://jlreisphotography.com/index.php/oshkosh/
As I said, I went to network, but was reminded that women actually NEED photos if they run their own business. People know the brand they’re looking for, like Wildtree or Scentsy, but they also like to know WHO they’re doing business with. A good headshot can be just the thing to get a new customer to order from you.
So it’s Small Business Saturday and you get the rewards!
Always with the fine print!
1. All sales MUST BE BOOKED AND PAID FOR by 11/27. Please don’t email me or Facebook msg me and think you have a session, sadly it can’t work that way.
2. Book and pay by the end of November 27, 2016. There are only 8 spots available in order for me to make the magic in time for Valentines’ Day.
3. You snooze, you lose, I can no longer pass on past sale prices once the special has passed.
4. If you plan to order a gift certificate, they also must be paid for by the end of November 27, 2016 and good only for the TYPE OF session you choose (The Flirt or The Quickie). The CAN be used at any time but cannot be used in conjunction with any other sales, offers or gift certificates.
5. Hair and make-up can be added to The Flirt Session for an additional charge.
6. Must be 21 or older.
There are only eight sessions available, first come, fist serve. Full payment and a signed contract are required to hold your spot.
If you have any questions, please contact me prior to November 26th. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join MadBee Photo & Web Design for my First Annual Open House on Friday, May 16, from 4pm to 8pm!
Check out my cozy new studio and see samples of my work, have your photo taken in the photo booth, win some amazing prizes and goodies, including a FREE session!
Find out what makes MadBee Photo different than other local photographers.
I hope to see old friends as well as new for this ladies only mini-event! Please RSVP by going to the EVENT on MadBee Photo’s FB Page or by contacting me directly via MBP’s contact form.
Not only will I be giving away one free session, I’ll also be offering special introductory pricing for the package of your choice (on this night only)!
Nichols Days is an annual event held in my hometown every fall. There’s music, food and entertainment.