[su_column size=”1/1″ center=”yes”]
Finding outfits for your boudoir session is half the fun but sometimes it is hard to know where to start! Keep in mind these simple tips and recommendations and you will look amazing!
My girls all ask “What should I wear for my boudoir session?” Read on, babies, I have the answer!
I have a pretty healthy Boudie Closet designed to fit girlies of ALL sizes. I am always adding to the Boudie Closet, my jewelry selection and of course, those hot CFM (censored) pumps.
When we set up your session, you can take a look at what I have in-studio or order something to keep from my Boudie Catalogue (coming in January 2019)!
As with all things boudie, there is no one answer to any question. Things to think about:
- You don’t HAVE to wear lingerie to have a hot photo session – if you don’t feel sexy in something, you won’t look sexy in it!
- Bring black, white and nude panties in addition to your lingerie/wardrobe
- Bringing shoes? Save the “safe” shoes for church or that business meeting. If you don’t have killer stilettos, I DO
- Bring new or lightly worn lingerie (you don’t want those little balls or rips showing up in your images)
- Try everything on BEFORE packing it in your bag
Need a password for protected posts? Sign up for the newsletter
The books are OPEN and we're taking appointments for January 2022, let's roll, dolls.
Hair and makeup by Rustic Cuts & Co
Photo sessions are easy to set up. Want to set up your own empowering session? Just email me and we'll get the ball rolling